STAMINA STRENGTH: CrossFit me

FREE TRAFFIC

FREE Viral marketing tool generates FREE traffic / visitors to your website automatically. Click here to find out more.


Monday, April 4, 2016

CrossFit me

CrossFit - What Is in It for You?







I began a basic body weight movement workout with a coach and I was surprised to learn to go through some of the basics that I had been doing them wrong all this time. Because it was risking injury and limiting any potential to see successful results, this was dangerous. I also found myself having fun, something I never thought I would say I had at a gym.
I was pleased to see laid out on a huge black meat before me some basic pieces of fitness equipment that didn't look like they could cause me an injury. The instructor who was showing me around went on to explain that the concept of CrossFit is simple, workouts are based on core, functional movements that are performed at the highest possible intensity.
This varies with the key and each individual to its success is its adaptability to everyone from an elite athlete to an office worker who hasn't seen the inside of a gym for years. Programs are carefully designed with variety in mind so people don't get bored, and all exercises are scaled to suit the various fitness levels in the class.
There's a common theme I discovered the world of CrossFit, and that's the real emphasis on building relationships within the group and forming your own community within. I had an understanding of why people were suddenly abandoning the traditional gyms where it felt so impersonal, in favour of being surrounded by people cheering you on to push yourself to your limits and celebrating your achievements with you reach your goals. I want more and I am a CrossFit convert.
You see the idea of me in a gym is like water and oil, they just don't mix. I am determined to see what all the fuss is about for myself and before I can talk myself out of it, I find the least threatening CrossFit gym in Sydney and I book in a consultation.
Sign me up already so I can get started!
The instructor who was showing me around went on to explain that the concept of CrossFit is simple, workouts are based on core, functional movements that are performed at the highest possible intensity.
CrossFit 2010 is a well-known CrossFit Gym in Sydney CBD and famous for CrossFit training and trainers.
I am determined to see what all the fuss is about for myself and before I can talk myself out of it, I find the least threatening CrossFit gym in Sydney and I book in a consultation.
Talalelei Poasa is a CEO & Founder of the CrossFit 2010 in Australia. He is a boxing and fitness consultant by profession who has spent several years of his career in boxing coaching. He has a penchant for fitness enthusiasts and loves to give people fitness goals.
There's a common theme I discovered the world of CrossFit, and that's the real emphasis on building relationships within the group and forming your own community within. I want more and I am a CrossFit convert.
Talalelei Poasa is a CEO & Founder of the CrossFit 2010 in Australia.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment